[gvr-support:0009] Re: NERSC Support for XStack

Richard Gerber ragerber at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 12 18:33:19 CDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

We're in a bit of a transition phase with our software management. Part of
our new scheme will involve a well-defined process for user-installed and
maintained software. We're not there yet, but I think I will know more in a
about a week. So I'd like to revisit this in about a week and see what
makes the most sense in the short run.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Gerber, Ph.D.
Senior Science Advisor | User Services Group Lead
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center <http://www.nersc.gov/>
ragerber at lbl.gov | phone: (510) 486-6820   fax: 510-486-4316