[Cs22800] Finishing off the quarter --- a bit of a mess

Mike O'Donnell odonnell at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:58:04 CST 2002

OK guys, I've been sick for almost two weeks, so I haven't been very
aggressive about chasing things down. But I have to file a grade
report by tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, 17 December), and I'll be in
meetings all tomorrow morning. And I'm not supposed to be the
aggressive one in this class.

I have Steve Dranger, Ben Johnson, Wes Pegden, and Sam Tobin-Hochstadt
on my grade list.

I see final reports by Ben and by Wes.

I get reports of 3 messages awaiting moderation for the mailing
list. I don't have the password, and I intend to leave this to Sam,
anyway. Some or all of those messages were pegged for moderation just
because they were a bit odd in the addressing (bcc to the list,
instead of direct addressing, as I recall). Some or all of those may
have been retransmitted successfully.

I will try to follow Ben's and Wes' final reports well enough to
assign sensible grades. If any more reports appear in time for me to
absorb them through my cold, I'll do those as well. I will not try to
infer from other postings what was and wasn't intended to be part of a
final report. For any grades that I can't assign sensibly real soon,
I'll fill in incompletes, and try to sort things out in January.

Mike O'D.