[Cs22800] Tomorrow's Class

Benjamin Johnson bsjohnso at midway.uchicago.edu
Sun Dec 1 22:48:43 CST 2002

Unfortunately, due to my having two papers due tomorrow, I did not get a
chance to make up any kind of presentation.  I will be sure to include
some screen shots when I write up my report, and if I have time before
class tomorrow, I'll try to come up with something.  I have it hiding
files and processes, I am back having a problem with reading from the
device...

Peace,

Ben

--
Benjamin Johnson <bsjohnso at midway.uchicago.edu>
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."