[Colloquium] Re: [TTIC Talks] 4/26 TTIC/UChicago NLP Seminar: Huan Sun, Ohio State University

Jiawei Zhou jzhou at ttic.edu
Tue Apr 23 20:26:13 CDT 2024

Here are the references mentioned in the abstract:

[1]Xiang Deng, Yu Gu, Boyuan Zheng, Shijie Chen, Samuel Stevens, Boshi
Wang, Huan Sun, Yu Su, “Mind2Web: Towards a generalist agent for the web
<https://arxiv.org/abs/2306.06070>,” The Thirty-seventh Conference on
Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS'23, Spotlight)

[2]Boyuan Zheng, Boyu Gou, Jihyung Kil, Huan Sun, Yu Su, “Gpt-4v (ision) is
a generalist web agent, if grounded <https://arxiv.org/abs/2401.01614>”,
Under Review, 2024.

[3] Boshi Wang, Sewon Min, Xiang Deng, Jiaming Shen, You Wu, Luke
Zettlemoyer, Huan Sun, “Towards understanding chain-of-thought prompting:
An empirical study of what matters <https://arxiv.org/abs/2212.10001>”, ACL
2023.

[4]Boshi Wang, Xiang Yue, Huan Sun, “Can ChatGPT defend its belief in
truth? evaluating LLM reasoning via debate
<https://arxiv.org/abs/2305.13160>”, Findings of EMNLP 2023

It will be an interesting talk about LLMs and agents. If you want to meet
with the speaker, we have a few slots here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZSNtgzjPe_SnWGJmi6v5SZrWRcxw9_br39L5XUgnq6E/edit#gid=1244598951>
for
signup due to Huan's tight schedule.

Best,