[Colloquium] DSI Research Day May 31st

David Uminsky uminsky at uchicago.edu
Fri May 19 09:24:05 CDT 2023

Hi all,

I hope everyone's quarter is wrapping up well.

We wanted to invite you to DSI Research Day on May 31st. The event will
feature  research talks from  our DSI research initiatives, faculty labs,
and postdoctoral fellows. Even if you can't join us for the full day, I
hope you can stop by at some point between 9am-4:30pm.

Please join us for DSI Research Day on May 31st in John Crerar Library 390
on the Hyde Park Campus.

To see the full agenda and RSVP:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-science-institute-research
-day-2023-tickets-637647529927

Cheers,
David

--
David Uminsky, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Data Science Institute