[Colloquium] Fwd: TODAY (Now REMOTE ONLY): Data Science/CS Candidate Talk - Alane Suhr (Cornell)

Rob Mitchum rmitchum at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:34:43 CDT 2022

Reminder: this talk has been moved to remote-only. Please attend via Zoom
or Live Stream links below, or see:

https://datascience.uchicago.edu/events/alane-suhr-cornell-reasoning-and-learning-in-interactive-natural-language-systems/

--
*Rob Mitchum*

*Associate Director of Communications for Data Science and Computing*
*University of Chicago*
*rmitchum at uchicago.edu <rmitchum at ci.uchicago.edu>*
*773-484-9890*