[Colloquium] Fwd: [psdallstaff] [ITLC] Invitation to the Symposium for Teaching with Technology

Nita Yack nitayack at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:36:09 CDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Some of you might find this of interest.

Nita

**************************
Nita Yack
Manager
Computer Science Department
5730 S. Ellis - Room 215
Chicago, IL 60637
n-yack at uchicago.edu<mailto:n-yack at uchicago.edu>
(773) 702-6019
(219) 689-0892 CELL
(773) 702-8487 FAX

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their
sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."

Begin forwarded message: