[Colloquium] Rohan Kumar MS Presentation/July 16, 2020

Jessica Garza jdgarza at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 16 10:18:57 CDT 2020

This is an announcement of Rohan Kumar's MS Presentation. Rohan is a student in the Bx/MS program.

Here is the Zoom link to participate:
https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/96030791303?pwd=ZjZXSjBsRGlmcTVyblNpZElGK2tDUT09 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/96030791303?pwd=ZjZXSjBsRGlmcTVyblNpZElGK2tDUT09__;!!BpyFHLRN4TMTrA!u4JO_qv7aODU2ciogaEnnA_Aff1r-__NJyJOwG8S383OWyKjYfBkJY0gkeT3HFhA6d0$>