[Colloquium] Distinguished Lecture Series at Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago

Mary Marre mmarre at ttic.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:24:07 CDT 2015

Greetings!

Please join us at the *Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago
<http://www.ttic.edu/> *for the 2015/2016 Distinguished Lecture Series.
This year our speakers are:

·  Sanjeev Arora; Princeton University (Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at
11:00 am)

·  William T. Freeman; Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Thursday,
October 15, 2015 at 11:00 am)

·  Yoshua Bengio; Université de Montréal (Friday, November 20, 2015 at
11:00 am)

·  Tandy Warnow; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Friday,
February 12, 2016 at 11:00 am)

Please share this information with your colleagues and
​fellow ​
students.

All talks will be held at TTIC at 11:00 am in room #526 located at 6045
South Kenwood Avenue (intersection of 61st Street and Kenwood Avenue
<http://maps.uchicago.edu/farsoutheast/kenwood.html>)

*Parking:* Street parking, or in the free lot on the corner of 60th Street
and Stony Island Avenue.

***For more details please see the attached poster or visit our webpage at
www.ttic.edu/dls

Thank you and I hope that you will join us.