[Colloquium] [Syspeople] Systems Seminar update

Haryadi Gunawi haryadi at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:48:03 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a reminder, tomorrow *11:30am in Ryerson 255*, we'll have an EMC
sponsored lunch (a nice lunch from The Nile).
If you can come 5 minutes early that'd be great so the line is not long and
slow.

Fred will talk about EMC internship opportunities as well as their recent
FAST paper (RAIDShield).

Hope to see many of you tomorrow!
-- Har