[Colloquium] Remote broadcast cancelled: Data-Driven Chicago - Today!

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer jwulf at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:43:13 CDT 2012

Dear all,
We regret that the remote broadcast of today's DLS has been cancelled
and the session will only take place in Searle 240a/b.  We will record
the talk for later broadcast and provide accessibility details as soon
as possible.
We regret any inconvenience this change may have caused.
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer