[Colloquium] Seminar Announcement: Modeling Nanotoxicity: Large Scale Molecular Simulation of Nanoparticle-Protein Interactions with IBM Blue Gene - TODAY! (correction)

Ninfa Mayorga ninfa at ci.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 8 08:56:00 CST 2011

This talk will be broadcast via the Access Grid at both locations - (Computation Institute) Searle/Room 240A and (Argonne) TCS Building 240/Room 5172

Computation Institute Presents - CI Molecular Science Seminar

Speaker: Ruhong Zhou, Computational Biology Center, IBM Thomas J Watson Research Center
Host: Greg Voth