[Colloquium] Correction: Guest Speakers @ TTI-C THIS Week(2/27/06-3/3/06)

Katherine Cumming kcumming at tti-c.org
Mon Feb 27 13:55:29 CST 2006

There has been a change to the schedule of speakers this week at TTI-C.
Ryan O'Donnell will not be speaking at TTI-C on Tuesday, February 28;
however, he will speak at the University of Chicago Computer Science
Department (Ryerson 251) on Wednesday, March 1 at 2:30 pm.

Please see:  http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/events for more information.

  _____

***SCHEDULE CHANGE***

 (2)

Speaker:  Ryan O'Donnell, Microsoft Research Theory Group
Speaker's home page: http://research.microsoft.com/~odonnell/