[Colloquium] Show & Tell Series at TTI-C (date and time)

Katherine Cumming kcumming at tti-c.org
Tue Jan 18 13:08:08 CST 2005

TOYOTA TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
SHOW AND TELL SERIES TALK

Speaker: Ha Quang Minh
Speaker's homepage: http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/people/minh

Title: Learning with Polynomial Spaces.

Time: Tuesday, January 25th, 12:15pm
Place: TTI-C Conference Room (1427 E. 60th St. - 2nd Floor) Lunch
provided

Abstract:
Abstract: In this talk we will provide a detailed description of
Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces (RKHS) induced by polynomial kernels
on Euclidean space. We will then discuss learning theory as developed
by Smale and collaborators in this setting. Error estimations for the
kernel least square regression algorithm will be presented.

If you have questions, or would like to meet the speaker, please contact
Katherine at 4-1994 or kcumming at tti-c.org .
For information on future TTI-C talks or events, please go to the TTI-C
Events page: http://www.tti-c.org/events.html