ColloquiaChange in Date: Shah/Dissertation Defense/Now 5-31-01

Margaret Jaffey margaret at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue May 29 10:10:50 CDT 2001

The day and time of Mr. Pradyut Shah's dissertation defense have been changed.

It will be held on Thursday, May 31st at 2:00 p.m. (instead of
Friday, June 1st at 2:30 p.m.).  The location (Ry 251) remains the
same.  Please make a note of the change.

This is a revised announcement of Mr. Pradyut Shah's dissertation defense.